Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Ann Coulter is a Psycho Hose Beast

I'll admit, I never, never watch FauxNews. But I do occasionally see clips from shows on Satan's Network elsewhere in the blogosphere. This one almost knocked me out of my chair. It's a clip of Alan Colmes actually showing some spine and getting up in the face of Ann Coulter, who then calls him a liar to his face, at which point he starts swinging back in his own pathetic way. It reminded me of when Jim Everett was on the Jim Rome show and Rome kept calling him "Chris" (the female tennis player). It went so far that, after telling him to stop a few times, Jim Everett went over the table at Rome, live on tv. Pretty spectacular. Sadly, however, Colmes is a wuss, and his defense and counters are pretty weak, as Coulter shouts over him. The guy has to be the least respected personality on any cable 'news' outlet.

And watching it again, I just can't believe Faux is the number one "cable news network in the country"... is it just people being entertained, or do they consider this actual journalism? I'll never know, and I'll never turn the station on by my own free will.

Anyway, here's the VIDEO (via Milk and Cookies). What do you think? Look how defensive Coulter's body language gets... she's on the ropes for a bit there, and Colmes and whoever that other guy is let her off. Wankers.

Update: Media Matters has some additional reading for those of you not yet familiar with Mme Coulter.